- 5 weeks, 60 minutes per week
- Max of 8 juniors per class
- Price is $99 per junior
- No prerequisite
JUNIOR GOLF LEAGUE
The George W. Dunne Junior Golf League is designed to bring a “Little League” atmosphere to the game of golf. With teams of boys and girls, age 14 and under our Junior Golf League provides a structured league environment for young golfers to compete and have fun! This is a great way to get, and keep, kids involved in the game!
Our mission is to create a safe and fun team environment for all levels of junior golfers and through golf and the competitive format teach sportsmanship and valuable life skills.
The 2020 George W. Dunne Junior Golf League season will run from the end of May to the first week of August. This will be a In-House League this year, meaning that ALL Matches and Practices will take place at George W. Dunne National in Oak Forest. Teams will compete against each other throughout the summer, playing 9-hole matches with a 2-person scramble format, accumulating points along the way.
We are looking at 6 to 7 matches with a handful of practices during the season. All the Matches will held on Saturdays @ 5pm at George W. Dunne National. Practices will most likely be at different times on Sunday afternoons.
Questions? Contact Kurt at 708.429.6886 or email Kurt or register for the Junior Golf League
JUNIOR GOLF CAMPS & PROGRAMS
Lunch will be provided to all Full day participants every day, and water breaks will be provided as needed for All participants. If your junior has a real enthusiasm for the game of golf then this is the program for them. Age guideline is 9-16 yrs.
- 5 days (Monday – Friday), Full Day (7 hrs)
- Price is $495 per junior for Full Day
- All levels are welcome
Register for Full Day Camps
- Half Day (3 hrs)
- Price is $295 per junior for Half Day
- All levels are welcome
Register for Half Day Camps
Time: 2:30 to 4pm
Price per parent/child duo $159:
- Class size will be limited to 5 pairs
- Class will be taught by Kurt Uniek, PGA
- Class will last 5 weeks
We will cover irons, driver, short game, and putting. The final session of the class will be on-course, playing alternate shot style. The Spring on-course session will be Saturday May 23rd (4:30pm to 6:30pm), and the Fall on-course session will be Sunday October 11th (4 pm to 6 pm). One child per parent. Junior ages 16 and under.
Register for Parent/Child Classes
JUNIOR UNIQUE PERFORMANCE COACHING PROGRAM
4 & 6 month programs available
- 4 Month Program $900 ($1,100 value)
- 6 Month Program $1,300 ($1,600 value)
• Weekly private lessons
• Video analysis
• ONE Free Large Range Basket per Week
• 4 or 6 On-Course game management lessons (1 hour each - approximately 2 to 3 holes)
• One 9 hole playing lesson with Kurt Uniek, PGA
• Program will be limited to only 6 students this season to ensure a more personal attentive approach